Sunday, November 30, 2008

YAY.

Well, well, well.
Brett Lee has gotten 4 wickets today. WOW.
And Nathan Hauritz is dazzling. X]
He's all like, "^_^"
And I'm just like, "I love you too. ^_^"

Guess what happens in TWO DAYS?
TWILIGHT.
So exciting. =]
I'm so excited. I'll probably get to Chadstone about ten hours earlier. And I'll just sit there, going, "OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. etc."
And everyone will be like, "Uh, dude. >_>"

Ah, good times.
I shall tell y'all about the movie on Thursday. kk.
Or Wednesday, if you're lucky. But probably not.

I watched Don't Forget The Lyrics yesterday. There was a really talented kid on. He won, like, $350,000. His family were all like, ":DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
Cos the kid said that if he won $50,000 then he'd buy his older bro a car. And the host, Wayne, was like, "Wow, can you be my little bro, y/y?"
And then, I watched School of Rock. I had already seen it before but I wanted to see it again. =]
My favourite character was, of course, Dewey Finn. But I also liked Summer and Zac.

Summer was all like, "But I'm the best. You have to do what I say."
She was so stuck-up. It was funny. And Zac was all like, "The band. Meh."
Good times. X]

Okay, I shall go now.
Hopefully the passage for Day 4 will be on the website now.
Later, peeps.