Saturday, November 29, 2008

DALE THOMAS IS COOL.

I owe y'all a proper post, right?
I watched Camp Rock yesterday.
Good movie. Joe Jonas was awesome. But I kinda realised that Nick Jonas is heaps cuter than Joe. Nick reminds me of Zero from Holes. I love that movie (and book ^_^).

The cricket is on at the moment.
Brett Lee hit a six.
And Haddin and Clarkey made 100 runs.
Australia are going really well.

Speaking of Australia, has anyone seen the Australia movie yet?
I haven't.
I'm seeing Twilight on Wednesday! OMG. So exciting.
Every two seconds, I'm like, "OMG, ^_^ I'LL BE SEEING TWILIGHT SOON!"
Good times. =]

I shall leave now.
Does anyone know what passage this is from:
Harry was dying. He knew it. He could feel it. His lungs were bursting, and soon he’d have to take a breath. But that breath wasn’t going to be cool, welcome air, but freezing, unforgiving water. And you can’t breathe water. You just can’t. Everyone knows that.

I am stumped with this passage. I'm like, "Does it mean Harry Potter or Harry Clearwater?" They are the only Harry's that I know. One of them is dead (Sorry for the spoiler) and he didn't die by drowning - it was heart attack or something.
LOL, I remember when Harry's funeral was on, Bella jumped off a cliff. So Edward jumped to the conclusion that Charlie was at Bella's funeral.
And yeah.

If you know which book the passage comes from, please tell me ASAP. kk.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so nerdy knowing that the passage is from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, when he's doing the challenge where he has to dive in and save people lolol.
At least I think it is.

Anonymous said...

it's really not. :P

Laura said...

It might be from Harry Potter...
Except thst was released in England. =[

Anonymous said...

I know what it is and I''m not going to tell you.
Oh god, I sound horrible.
But we're equal first at the moment, so...
I watched Camp Rock too. With my little sister. She thinks the one with curly hair is adopted.
My dad was like, 'Jonas Brothers are a boy band with instruments.'
Well, I guess it is true, they are boys, in a band, there are instruments...

Laura said...

PLEASE TELL ME!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Fine then. I'll work it out myself.
=[

P.S. If I knew what it was, I wouldn't tell anyone either. -evil-

J said...

I'm not really doing th competition ... I already won the last one ... but i still am sorta doing it ... i dunno!

Anonymous said...

It was released in England, was it?

Laura..think back..in the Harry Potter movies, what accents do they have?

Exactly.

Laura said...

Well, I don't know.
I'm not very smart.

I just thought it was released in England because that's where J.K. Rowling lives.
Oh well. I suck.

Anonymous said...

Oh wait.
Are you saying the book isn't released in England or it is? lol.