Friday, November 21, 2008

LA LA LA. ^_^

Check out mah Deviantart, peeps. It is fabulous.
I have completed 10 Dale Thomas comics. ^_^

Yesterday, I went to my school's Speech Night. There were speeches, awards and performances. The percussion performance was the best. It was so LOUD.
Anyway, when they got to the year 12 awards, normally they call the year 12's onto the stage individually.
But this year, they didn't. They just called the year 12's who won awards and such. All the rest of them just stood there, doin' nothing.
So that means, next year, I'll be up on stage but NO ONE WILL SAY MY NAME. No one will mis-pronounce my name on Speech Night. ;_;

Anyway, in lighter news, Pete and Ashlee have named their baby boy Bronx Mowgli Wentz. So the initials will be BMW.
My parents probably named me Laura Claire so that my initials could be LCD. And then, I'd be a TV and watch TV all day. Is that what my parents had in mind? Wow, aren't they kind?
*watches TV*

Well, I shall be going now.
See ya!
ALSO: Don't forget to check out my Deviantart. It is pretteh.

2 comments:

J said...

Were there any gorillas on drums in the percussion performance?

Lol, BMW. But that is such an awful name!

Laura said...

Nah, there were no gorillas. Next year, I'll tell them that they need a gorilla playing drums. ^_^