Saturday, November 1, 2008

PICTURES FOR YOU. X]

GREEN DAY. ILY BILLY JOE. X]

It is the TING TINGS.
Someone did these on DeviantArt. ^_^

There is also some of Paramore, The Living End, Muse and other bands. KK.
The link is here.

And there is one of Operator Please too.
I love Timmy.
He is pretty cute. X']

I have a certain song stuck in my head.
Hopefully it will help me in my Biology exam tomorrow.
It goes like, "TEACHERS GONNA TEACH ME... HOW TO GET AN A.. -moonwalk-"
I want an A. The teachers don't teach me how to get an A. Cos I never do get an A. 'Cept in Math Methods. -nerd-

Anyway, I shall go now.
Later, peeps. ^_^
P.S. ROVE IS ON TONIGHT. I'ma going to tape it cos I'm going to bed early due to my exam being at 9am. =P

3 comments:

J said...

OMAHGAWSH!
SOMEONE LOOKED AT MY devNEWS!
*OVER THE MOON*

J said...

u shold totally get bak into submitting to devART!

Laura said...

I will.
ONE DAY.

=]