Saturday, November 1, 2008

GABRIELLA CILMI IS GORGEOUS. NUFF SAID.

HELLO EVERYONE!
CAPS LOCK IS PRETTY, KK.

I was reading teh newspaper today.
And there was a picture of Dale Thomas at the Spring Racing Carnival WITH HIS FRIGGIN' GIRLFRIEND.
I was upset.
So I turned the page and saw a fabulous picture of Gabriella Cilmi looking FANTASTIC as per usual. ILY GABRIELLA CILMI. ^_^

So anyway, I was listening to the radio and Mr Brightside came on. The Killers are fawesome, kk. Nearly as good as the Galvatrons. (The lead singer doesn't have sexy blonde hair)
Anyway, I was watching Video Hits today and the new Killers song came on. It's called Human and it was nearly as fantastic as Gabriella Cilmi's new song Save The Lies BTW, NOTHING IS BETTER THAN GABRIELLA CILMI.

I love that ad where the girl is all like, "WASHING YOUR FACE IS BORING. RIGHT?" And then she's like, "WRONG."
And at the end, she's all like, "BORED? ...WASH YOUR FACE! ^_^"
Amusing ad. Works well with an American accent. I don't know why. >_>

ICE AGE IS TEH FUNNY.
I watched it yesterday.
I love the squirrel with the acorn. X]
And Sid or Syd or whatever his name is.

I SHALL GO NOW.
AND I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH A QUIZ THAT SOMEONE SENT ME BY EMAIL. LOL.

Two names you go by:
1. Laura> >> 2. Idk. Laura?

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Jeans. X]
2 Pink jacket. Shut up, I'm cold.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My little Dale Thomas with me. *sniff*
2. I want someone to ring me up and be like, "Biology exam has been cancelled."

Two people who will most likely send this back
1. IDK. Your mum.
2. Uh, the Cadbury gorilla. He's kinda hot.

Two things you did last night:
1. I watched Ice Age: The Meltdown. FOOOOOOOOOOD GLORIOUS FOOOOOOD. LOLWHUT? It's catchy. ^_^
2. Ate dinner.

Two things you ate today
1 Kiwi fruit.
2 Toast. (With Vegemite ^_^)

Two people you last spoke to:
1. My dad.
2. My mum. X]

Two things you're doing this weekend:
1. Studying.
2. More studying.

Two longest car rides:
1. TO BROULEEEEEEEE!
2. CANBERRA. FTW.

Two favourite beverages:
1. ORANGE JUICE.
2. RASPBERRY LEMONADE.

4 comments:

J said...

Sparky mentions: GB, Sid, Cadbury gorilla, kiwifruit :)

Laura said...

What is GB?
O_O

J said...

Gabriella Cilmi :)

Laura said...

Oh, I see.
Wow, it all seems so obvious.