Thursday, November 6, 2008

HA HA HA.

School was pretty boring today.
It was the last day of Year 11 classes. And everyone was like, "OMG, yay!"
We did a lot of studying cos we had a Study period in the morning and instead of doing sport, we had another Study period.
And in the other two classes, we studied for that subject.

Except English. We had English for the last period.
And we just went down to the Computer Labs and watched Obama's speech on the internet. He used lots of persuasive techniques so yeah.
Anyway, we were waiting for the video to load so we all just talked.
One of my friends found the remote for the overheard projector and it had a red laser light on it. So she was just shining the red dot at everything and everyone.
It was funny. ^_^

I got drenched when I walked home from school.
I got to the traffic lights and I just stood there and water was dripping from me.
And there were heaps of shops nearby.
So, a woman came up to me, and she was like, "Hey, do you want to get dry for a minute?"
And I was like, "Uh, yeah. But I have to walk home."
And the woman was like, "Here's five dollars. Go sit in a cafe and dry yourself off."
And I was like, "Nah, I'm right."
And she was like, "-puts money in my hand- Just take it."

So I went and I got two biscuits. ^_^
Except I still got drenched when I had to walk home again. EPIC FAIL.

The Inkys were on last night.
I didn't go cos I'm lazy and also I have exams.
But Town by James Roy won the Golden Inky. I was all like, "OMG, I love Jordan and Hattie!"
And Before I Die by Jenny Downham got the Silver Inky. That book was so sad. I cried. ;_;
^_^
Except I didn't win the competition. I didn't even get Runner's Up. EPIC FAIL. AGAIN.

I suppose heaps of people entered the competition.
And my entry was pretty crap.
I only entered it because my motto is, "You gotta be in it to win it."
Basically because once they had a competition and you had to write a Shakespeare thing. And I was like, "Too hard. I can't win that."
And then, they announced the winners and they were like, "Every entry gets a prize."
SUCKS TO BE ME.

Anyhoo, I shall stop bothering you.
Later, peeps.
P.S. Should I watch Rove on Sunday? Cos I have an English exam on Monday morning so I'm like wondering if I should watch Rove or tape it. Hm...

2 comments:

J said...

SPARKY WOMAN! giving money to total strangers ...

lucky u, last day of class ...

Laura said...

Yeah, but we still have exams and transition to year 12 classes. X]