Saturday, November 22, 2008

^_^

I just watched She's The Man.
It was awesome! (I had already seen it before on TV but yesterday I went down and hired the non-commerical-She's-The-Man, kk)
I lol'd so much while watching. ^_^

Anyway, guess what movie is on Channel 7 next weekend?
CAMP ROCK!
My friend (who I send emails to cos she doesn't have MSN) was going to tell me when Camp Rock was on Foxtel but she never did. (Well, I could have asked anyone but I know she would tell me cos she loves Joe Jonas).

So now, I'll just watch it on cheapskate TV.
I don't even know why I want to see it. I don't like the Jonas Brothers very much - only their music.

I was watching Video Hits this morning and they played a song and it was all like, "DAMN. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE."
It is sung by Axle Whitehead (who I hate) but the song is kinda catchy.

The last day of school this year is TOMORROW!
On Tuesday, my holidays begin 'cept the horrible evil teachers will give us homework. What kind of a holiday is that? Holidays and homework do not mix. Even I know that.

ROVE ISN'T ON TONIGHT. ;_;
I think I'm gonna cry.
Later, peeps.

3 comments:

J said...

Apparent;y She's The Man is based on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. And Twelfth Night is sparky. Probably Shakespeare's best ever.

J said...

Omigosh that comment makes me sound lyk a spock :(

Laura said...

Yeah, I love the Twelfh Night. We watched it in Grade 6. And we also read the play in grade 6 too. ^_^