Saturday, November 15, 2008

CADBURY GORILLA IS TEH AWESOME. KK.

Everyone, check out mah DeviantArt, kk.
I added a new comic which has Dale Thomas playing the drums like what the Cadbury gorilla does.
I love that ad. I want a gorilla for Christmas. ^_^
Preferably this one:

Doesn't he look adorable?




LOL, I just asked my mum for a gorilla for Christmas. And she was like, "Um... sure... O_O" And then, I was like, "And can I have a drum kit for the gorilla to play with?" And my mum was like, "NO."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, "YOU CAN HAVE A GORILLA BUT NOT A DRUM KIT!"

Laura said...

I know. The gorilla will be bored. What will it do all day without a drum kit?

J said...

Wha?!?!
Come on, a gorilla over the drum kit ...
I'd love a drum kit. But my mum would never let me. She thinks my recorder is enough, let alone the fact I have two, plus there are two guitars in the house, and a keyboard, plus whatever I forgot to mention ...
That ad is funny.

Laura said...

I would definitely want a gorilla over a drum kit.
It could sleep in my room, eat at the table and most importantly, knock on the neighbour's house and ask if they have a drum kit.

THE GORILLA WILL BE BORED WITHOUT A DRUM KIT!