Thursday, November 20, 2008

WHEN I'M GONE.



This is my favourite Eminem song. It is really sad. Idk.
Hailie is so cute and adorable in the video clip. The song is called When I'm Gone, kk.
I don't really like Eminem but his daughter, Hailie, is so cute. And she's all like, "Don't leave, Daddy!"
Aw! Oh, Hailie, adorable much?

ALSO: I ran up to Kim and kissed her, told her I missed her. Hailie just smiled at her little sister.
ALSO X2: And in the video clip, Hailie piles boxes in front of the door to stop her dad leaving. And she buys a coin saying, "Number 1 Dad." When I have a kid, I want the kid to be exactly like Hailie. kk.
ALSO X3: Just because this song is called When I'm Gone doesn't mean it is related to the crappy Simple Plan song called When I'm Gone. THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT SONGS.

3 comments:

J said...

it IS sad
i didnt expect that of eminem
have u seen that eminem music video when michael jackson loses his nose? it's hilarious!

J said...

o my gosh tho, I so gotta get it!

Laura said...

He loses his nose?
Whoa, I wanna see it...