Friday, November 28, 2008

LOL. STUFF.

Well, well, well.
I am totally winning the competition at the moment. I think.
Exciting.
There's still a week to go. But I think I can win. It's been made HEAPS easier cos he gave us another clue which narrows it down to about twenty or something authors. And the easiest one was today. X]
An easy one was yesterday too. I knew it was Barry Jonsberg. But my brain was all like, "BARRY JONSBERG HASN'T WRITTEN A BOOK IN 2008."
And then, I was like, "Well, shows what you know, Mr "I'm so smart" Brain."
He has actually written THREE books in 2008. I just haven't read them (or heard about them).

Why did I just tell you all that the book for yesterday's passage was by Barry Jonsberg? Oops.
Oh well, William K already gave it away with the clue. LOL.

CAMP ROCK IS ON NOW! G2G.

No comments: