Sunday, November 2, 2008

NO MORE BIOLOGY.

Well.
I had mah Biology exam today.
Some questions were a bit difficult but overall, it was pretteh good.
The last question was like saying how some scientists found a fossil and they named it HOMO FLORESIENSIS. Something like that.
Do you have ANY idea what type of creature that is?
A HOBBIT.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Humans are related to hobbits and they are both related to apes.
WHAT?

I thought that hobbits were fictional characters.
Like they come from Middle Earth. Where the hell is Middle Earth?!
So, if Frodo is real, does that mean Edward Cullen is real?
Wow.

Anyway, I came home from the exam and I watched ROVE.
Cos I taped it last night as I wanted to go to bed early so I could get lots of sleep before my exam.
It was lovely but what the hell were they discussing that Rove was all like, "I didn't say yes. O_O"
And everyone else was like, "You did."
It was some "club" and they were all like, "Let's join it."
Okay, so did they say the MO HAI CLUB, the MO HIDE CLUB, the MOHIDE CLUB?!
WHAT WERE THEY SAYING???

Anyhoo, I found it amusing how someone found poo in their ice cream.
LOL. ^_^
And then, the scientists wanted to see if the poo was human or animal.
Rove was all like, "I don't think it'll make a difference. It's not like the family are sitting there going hopefully it came from a dog.."
Ah, good times.

ALSO: P!nk performs on Idol tonight.

2 comments:

J said...

O_O
Hobbits are REAL?
EDWARD CULLEN IS REAL?!?!?!
Oooooh ...
:):):):):):):):)

They started playing 'Moment In The Sun' in Rove (hey, I actually got to watch some X]) and then I was disappointed becos it wasn't the Living End that came out :( :(

Laura said...

The Living End have been on Rove this year. Psh.

Yeah, I think hobbits are real. Except they are extinct now.
Therefore you can't find Frodo anywhere. Except in Elijah Wood's house. Cos that's where Elijah Wood lives. XD