Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ENTER THE COMPETITION. DETAILS ARE BELOW.

Okay, m'dears, I haven't completed any of mah goals. EPIC FAIL.

Anyway, I have entered a lovely competition. It started at 12 pm today (Wednesday) and I think it only goes for 24 hours. Idk.
You can enter it here.
The more entries, the more prizes are given out. ^_^

I got my Math Methods exam result back today.
91% on the Calculator one and 93% on the Non-Calculator one. Yes, I am a nerd.

Ah, good times.
I shall go now. X]

3 comments:

J said...

Oooooohh nice results :)
Can I steal them?

I entered too! And mine sucked! It's on my deviantART if ya wanna look, Just To Leave Me One More Time or something like that ...

I hope Will puts up the results soon ...

Laura said...

I know. I want to know who won.
Probably not me. Cos mine sucked.

J said...

GRRRR!
Will said he won't put them up til tomorrow! :(