Yes, I am blogging about it again. :P
But as uni is back next week, I may not blog much. So sorry to all you disappointed stalkers. I'll still be on Twitter, you may follow me there. ;)
Anyway, next week on Glee, it's the best episode of all time where Sam (the guy in the picture above) sings a Justin Bieber song. :)
And Sue joins the Glee Club.
Lauren Z sings a solo.
Santana continues her evil ways and breaks up Quinn and Sam, so that she can have Sam. :/
My thoughts on last night's episode:
- Rachel, Mercedes and Kurt's sleepover. Epic win. :D. I totally wish I was there.
- Santana giving mono (the kissing disease) to Finn and Quinn. Ha! Serves them right. Finn, being all arrogant and pretentious, and Quinn, being queen bitch.
- Lauren Z not wanting to date Puck. Why couldn't Puck choose a good song to sing? When he was trying to win Mercedes, he sung a epic jazz song and it was epic and Mercedes loved it. With Lauren Z, he chooses Fat Bottomed Girls and says he loves her fattiness. What even.
- Rachel. She sang Firework. She gave up on boys and decided to focus on being a star. Good on you, Rachel! Four for you, Rachel, go you good thing. :)
- Blaine. He really does suck at romance. Whut.
I got my uni timetable today (yay!) and it's pretty good.Although, on Thursday, I has stuff from 8am till 6pm. Good one, uni. Fabulous, I'm so excited, I'm about to wet my pants.