Monday, November 3, 2008

MELBOURNE CUP.

DID YOU KNOW: I can see Russia from my house.

The Melbourne Cup was just on.
I was going for Mad Rush (as Damien Oliver was the jockey) and Moatize (the jockey was a girl - GIRLS RULE).
And Mad Rush and Moatize didn't come first, second or third. EPIC FAIL.
I was extremely disappointed.

I always go for the horse that has Damien Oliver riding it.
Cos Damien Oliver is fabulous.
ALSO: I'm taller than him.
Well, I think I'm taller than him. Idk.

Ah, I suck at choosing the winning horse.
I used to be good.
Like, I could always choose the right horse.
When I was about 9 years old, I was going for two horses. And one of the horses came first and the other one came second.
I have no idea how I did it. I just looked at the names and I was like, "That's a nice name."

Mad Rush is NOT a nice name. WHY DID I CHOOSE IT?!
Well, the horse which came first has a bad name.
Who would call their horse Viewed?! Viewed is not a name.
Oh hai, I'm Viewed. Who might you be?
WHAT?

Oh well. Better luck next year.

7 comments:

J said...

melbourne cup be boring ...

Laura said...

Nah, it isn't.

Anonymous said...

I said the favourite would win and it came like, 17th. OMG

Laura said...

Did you go for Mad Rush?
Was Mad Rush the favourite?
I don't know...

Anonymous said...

Nah, Septimus was.

J said...

MELBOURNE CUP IS BORING!

Laura said...

NUH UH.