Sunday, November 16, 2008

ROVE IS TEH AWESOME.

Brace yourselves for the Quote Of The Day!
Today's quote is: HI TOM... PISS-OFF-SKY!

Basically if you didn't watch Rove, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.
Well, in the "Things I Love" segment, Tom Petrovsky was all like, "I love it when people on the street call out, 'HI TOM... PISS-OFF-SKY!' ^_^"
He's so funny except he has an unspellable name just like Nat Bass.

ALSO: Kevin Rudd P.M. was awesome, as per usual.
Ah, good times.

I'm going to miss Rove. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO LEAVE?!
Why can't they put it on NEXT Sunday? And the one after?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

Dear Channel Ten,
Could you please axe Australian Idol (please!) and put Rove on EVERY Sunday?
Pretty please with a cherry on top?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Sincerely,
Laura.
P.S. Thank you for putting Hamish and Andy on Wednesday night. Can they be on every Wednesday night?
P.P.S. Why don't you axe Australian Idol? Who watches it anyway?

2 comments:

J said...

Isn't it Natalie Bassingthwaighthe?
O_O if I got that rite!
her last name is the sparky

Laura said...

Yeah, I think you got it right. I'm not really sure. It looks right.