Friday, November 14, 2008

Okay, so I was watching the Music Jungle and Jordin Sparks was on.
And the host was all like, "If you had no air, who would you prefer to do mouth-to-mouth on you?"
And Jordin was like, "Well, there's this book and it's called Twilight. The vampire is pretty cute - I want him to give me mouth-to-mouth."
And Lizzy (the host) was all like, "O_O!" Cos she thought Jordin would say Chris Brown. HAHA, LIZZY! JORDIN IS COOL. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT! ^_^
ALSO: Lizzy looked like she had never heard of Twilight. X'[

I was also watching Video Hits and The Kooks' song Shine On was playing.
I LOVE THAT SONG.
Luke has a gorgeous voice. I GO CRAZY WHEN YOU TALKTALKTALKTALKTALK, LIKELIKELIKELIKE,THATTHATTHATTHATTHAT.
LOL, Luke looks like a hobbit. He is living proof that hobbits weren't extinct. I wonder if Luke is from Indonesia... Hmmm....

THAT'S ALL.
Oh and WIPEOUT AUSTRALIA is coming to Channel 9. I want to apply but I'm not 18.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

I would be in pig heaven if Edward gave me mouth-to-mouth! X3

Laura said...

ME TOO! ^_^

J said...

lol, not having hearda twilight ... she must not have a life

Laura said...

YES, I KNOW!