Thursday, November 27, 2008

The competition is too hard. Plz help me.

Need help. Srsly.
Okay, this competition is driving me insane. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO HARD FOR ME?
*sniff*

If you have any ideas, plz tell me.
I really want to win. Because the prize is Loathing Lola by William Kostakis.

I've been watching the cricket. And Nathan Hauritz is SO CUTE. He is like a younger version of Adam Gilchrist. So, I call him "Lil Gilly." ^_^
But Nathan Hauritz is too old for me. =[
He is born in 1981 which is ten years older than me. Damn.

Anyhoo, I shall go now. X]
Later, peeps.

3 comments:

J said...

That one is too hard. I agree.
let's hope the next book is easier to guess.

Laura said...

I know. I hope everyone else finds it hard so that NO ONE gets ANY points. ^_^

Anonymous said...

nobody's gotten it right yet, well, a librarian did, but he isn't in the comp. tomorrow's is very easy, and i'm putting it online at midnight, so get in first.