Saturday, November 15, 2008

^_^ DALE THOMAS IS COOL. kk

Has anyone heard the new song by Axle Whitehead? It is called Satellite.
Now, I know you're all thinking, "Axle Whitehead is a prick."
But his new song is kinda funny. He's all like, "Damn."
And he says "Damn" like Sean says it on 5th Grader. Which is cool. And Sean also says, "SHAZAM."

Anyway, I shall stop boring you with Axle Whitehead crap.
I watched the Perfect Man yesterday. I had forgotten how good Hilary Duff is. She is so cute and adorable. ^_^

I also watched Liar Liar. But only the first half.
Jim Carrey is so funny.
I loved him in Dumb and Dumber and The Truman Show. And plenty more.
He's all like, "Good morning! And in case, I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night! ^_^"

Guess who else is funny? BEN STILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
AND HE'S ON ROVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Keeping the Faith was a really good movie.
SO IS MADAGASCAR!!!!!!!
And they're making a sequel to Madagascar. X]

2 comments:

J said...

never heard of axle whitehead!
didja watch wipeout last night? it was incredibly funny :) mr wrecking ball in lurve!

Laura said...

Wipeout was on last night??

They are making Wipeout Australia soon. ^_^
I wanted to apply but I'm not 18 yet. Only a few more months!