Sunday, November 9, 2008

I HAVE EXAMS THIS WEEK. -dies-

Well, I watched Rove today. Cos I taped it last night. X]
It was awesome.
Celia "Whatever-her-name-is" was so funneh. Her friend was all like, "No, I don't eat fish. I'm a Pisces." So Celia was like, "Well, I don't eat Scorpion. >_>"
And the friend was like, "Is that cos you're a Scorpio O_O?"
And Celia was like, "No, it's cos they're poisonous. Duh."
I lol'd at that for ages. ^_^

I'm a Pisces and I eat fish. Well, I eat everything. Except spicy curries.

Anyway, guess who is going to be on Rove next week?!
BEN STILLER! ^_^
Omg, I love Keeping The Faith. Anna and Jake made a perfect couple. And then, Brian was all like, "But.. but... I'm in love with Anna... ;_; .."
And then, Brian got all drunk and shit and the threesome broke up. X'[
So Anna decided to leave on her business trip or something. And Brian was all like, "Ohh.. I'm gonna miss you."
So then, Brian goes to Jake and he's like, "Anna's leaving - what are you gonna do?"

And yeah.
I love the guy who sings Jesse's Girl in the movie. He's hilarious.
ALSO: When Jesse's Girl was played at my semi formal, I was all like, "OMG!!" And then, I danced and sang and stuff. LOL. Good times.

I had mah English and Math Methods exams today.
I think I stuffed at English cos I fail at writing essays. X[
But the Maths exam was all good. Except one Multiple Choice question. The answer that I got was not the answer that I was meant to get. EPIC FAIL.

ALSO X2: I have bad news.
THE LAST EPISODE OF ROVE IS ON SUNDAY. ;_;
I'm gonna go and cry now. BRB.
Why does Rove have to leave?!
The last episode of 5th Grader is on Thursday.
Oh and Australia's Got Talent is coming back on. I don't know when. WHY DOES MY LIFE HAVE TO SUCK?
ANDAND Paul Licuria (aka Lica) didn't win Dancing With The Stars. I didn't watch it. Yeah, life does suck.

In lighter and happier news, a school near me is having a Fete on Saturday.
I probably won't go. Unless other peeps go. ^_^
ALSO X3: MCHAPPY DAY IS ON SATURDAY AS WELL.
Big Macs FTW. KK.
I went to McHappy Day last year. Cos Dale Thomas was there. =]
But this year, I don't know who will be there.
If anyone finds out who'll be at McHappy Day, PLEASE tell me. Well, tell me who'll be at the McDonalds' in Melbourne, kk.

I have no exams tomorrow.
I shall probably study Accounting. X]
And Chemistry. Chemistry is really hard. If any of you peeps want to choose Chemistry in VCE, think twice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

lol, that pisces / scorpio thing was hilarious!
i actually AM a scorpio :)

i have german exam tomoz. i cant remember any stationary, and thats part of the test :( oh well

SPICY CURRIES ARE SUPERLICIOUS!

Laura said...

Spicy curries are gay. X[

Exams are scary. I have five more this week. EW.