Friday, December 25, 2009
I won't be blogging for two weeks (till the 9th Jan) 'cause I'm going to see Adam and Eve in Eden and we'll sit around eating apples while my good buddy Noah builds a big ark and invites two of every animal. :D.
GOD SAID TO NOAH, "THERE'S GONNA BE A FLOODY FLOODY!"
RAIN STARTED POURING, IT STARTED TO GET MUDDY, MUDDY.
GET THOSE ANIMALS INTO THE ARKY, ARKY.
My song is awesome. It's from the Simpsons. :P.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
+ Favourite colour: Mm. Probably pink and purple. Maybe a bit of blue, idk. :).
+ Facebook? Hell yeah. I'm on Twitter way more often but I still go on Facebook. My favourite part of Facebook is looking at the groups that everyone has joined and being like, "THAT'S SO TRUE" and then joining them. Hehe.
+ Christmas tree: real or fake? Fake. Fake is more practical because you can just keep the same tree every year and you don't have to continuously water it over the Christmas period. idk. We have a fake tree at home so yeah.
+ Favourite Christmas Song: I like the Glee Christmas song called "Last Christmas" or something. Glee songs are always good, lmao.
+ Hottest Celebrity: Mm, does my bf, Dale Thomas, count as a celebrity? :/. I have no idea. I don't really know much about celebrities. Just sporting players and stuff.
And that's the end of the meme. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year y'all~!
Say hi to your mum for me, hehe.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Daisy cupcakes! :D. Hehe.
Merry Christmas y'all~! :D. It's a lovely picture (that I drew) of Russell Robertson singing to Jingle Bells. Hehe indeed.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Yeah, well, I'mma going to do it again. Because that's how I roll. :D.
Okay. The date is 17th December. So, I'm going to do 17 things I love and 12 things I hate.
- Dale Thomas, my bf.
- Rove. I'm hoping he makes another TV show and comes back next year. ;).
- Mitchie, my bff. Oh yeahhhh, we still throw pies at everyone, it's great, lmao. :P.
- Glee. Channel 10 are putting Glee repeats on Sunday nights now that they've played all of Season 1. YAYYY, LOLLL! :D.
- The Cleveland Show. I'm really enjoying this spin-off series even though Stewie and Chris aren't in it.
- Futurama. Lovin' the new episodes at the moment. Haha.
- The cricket. Go Australia, you good things! Shove a pie in Chris Gayle's face, Mitchie! LOL.
- Cookies from Subway. :).
- The song Tik Tok. WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELIN' LIKE P.DIDDY~!
- Katy Perry. She's like awesome, okay? I like that 3OH!3 song which she sings in, stfu.
- Jacob Black. Mm.
- Chocolate. Om nom nom.
- Neapolitan ice-cream.
- Hobbits. Like Sam and Frodo and Pippin and Luke (from the Kooks). LOLL.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks. I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH. Chipmunks = win.
- The Cadbury gorilla. We are totally getting married~, despite the fact that I'm getting married to Dale Thomas. LOLWHUT.
- Really hot days where I'm drowning in my own sweat. I'm hoping there are none of the aforementioned days this summer. :/.
- Denise Scott. Just shut up already, okay? I DON'T CARE. :/.
- Amanda Kellar. As much as I love TAYG, Amanda sometimes gets on my nerves. idk.
- Psycho-tweenies who squeal over RPattz/Edward. Umm, he's not that great.
- Flies and mosquitoes. Two reasons for hating summer. Ugh.
- Games in which the object is to kill people.
- The song Gives You Hell by All American Rejects. Yes, I'm gonna have to dodge all your tomatoes but I've heard the song SO MANY TIMES on the radio and I hate it. No offence.
- Camping in a remote area like Eden where there's nothing to do and the interwebz cost $2 and you only get 20 minutes worth of interwebz time. Whut.
- Geelong. The football team, not the town. They can go shove their premiership cup up their arse. Thankyou. :/.
- Getting sunburnt because when you put on sunscreen, you missed a spot. (Hopefully, I won't get sunburnt this year or next year or any other year, lol).
- Worldshaker by Richard Harland. Umm, why didn't Col want to be with the gorgeous, lovable chick? WHYYY? I would've loved to have had her. Ugh. She loved pink and I love pink. THE WHOLE WEDDING WAS IN PINK. And I was like, "Yay, pink ftw!"
- Terri from Glee. Although, I liked it when she said that she was having therapy. OH, YOU NEED IT, TERRI, YOU DEFINITELY NEED IT. Whut.
And that's all.
Dear all you followers/stalkers/mindless zombies:
Do this meme sometime soon, okay? :D.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
I got my ENTER score today. :D.
Okay, VCAA probably made a mistake because they gave me a 87.40. I suppose they were just in a good mood when marking my exams and scaling my results.
Like, my Specialist Maths score was 29 (which was the lowest out of all my subject scores) and it got marked up to a 37 and became one of my Top 4 subjects. Whut.
And my Chemistry and Biology scores (after everything got scaled) were my lowest scores and didn't get in the Top 4 subjects. Umm, whuuuuuut. I want to do science next year and my Accounting score > my Chemistry score. :/.
And my English score was 30. BUT GOT SCALED DOWN TO 27.85. And English has to be one of the Top 4 subjects because it's English and it's important. WHY DID THEY SCALE IT DOWN? FAILLL.
Luckily, my Maths Methods score got scaled up from 37 to 42 or something. Yay. And my Accounting score was 38 but didn't get marked up that much.
And my Biology and Chemistry scores were both 31. And Chemistry got marked up to 35. :D.
In the end, my ENTER score was 87.40. ^_______^
I feel smart even though one of my friends got 98 or something. :/.
Did anyone else do year 12 this year? What did y'all get?
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Click on the link to find out what happened.
Hopefully, he'll be okay and be ready for the 2010 season. /hopeful.
And then, we'll take REVENGE on the person who did this to him. (I meant "we" as in "me and my bf Dale Thomas", okay).
Thursday, December 10, 2009
What does that even mean, I hear you ask? (Well, I didn't hear you ask it.. I only heard myself ask it but whatever).
It can only mean two things:
1. Those people in the Facebook group want soldiers to have the same wages as footballers.
Okay, fair enough. BUT WHY PICK ON FOOTBALLERS? Can't the soldiers have the same wages as another profession like doctor, teacher, garbage man? Why only footballers?
And also, all footballers get different wages. For example, Juddy gets paid more than Jack Watts.
Which footballer's wage do the soldiers want? Juddy's? Jack Watts'? A rookie's?
2. Those people in the Facebook group want the footballers' wages to be given to the soldiers. (Probably because soldiers are defending our country and footballers aren't).
Ummm, no. Footballers work hard for their moniez. Football isn't easy. Jack Watts played a few games during his VCE year and he played badly. He hadn't been training as much as the other players and couldn't play as well.
Also, being a footballer isn't a breeze. They don't get many holidays. Once the season ends, the footballers get a little break and then, in October/November, preseason starts. As soon as Jack Watts finished his exams, he got straight into training. No holiday for him.
And the wages depend on how good you are and how many games you play and how valuable you are to the club.
And also, soldiers may be defending the country but footballers are entertaining us by playing football. We get enjoyment out of it. If footballers didn't get payed, they'd have to have another job which would take time out of their football training and they wouldn't be as good. :/.
So, to all you Facebook people joining that group, think about what it's really saying. Do you want your footballers to be hobos? Do you want your footballers to be juggling a job along with their football career? No?
Then don't bother joining this group.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Anyone for breakfast?
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Okay, I am too hopeful but whatever.
Anyhoo, in the next episode, I think Quin reveals her secret about the father of the baby. YAY~!
Although, if he does become mature, Rachel might want him too. Ugh, whut. :/.
And now to overload your computer with cuteness:
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Are we human, or are we dancers?
Well, I think human. Because some people (like me) cannot dance. Hence, some people (like me) cannot be dancers.
So, to answer The Killers' question: WE ARE HUMAN. :).
What would you do if i sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Umm, idk. I probably wouldn't walk out on you.
Because I always sing out of tune so if it were me doing the singing, I wouldn't want anyone walking out on me.
Hence, I would stay seated and listen to you sing out of tune. kk.
Hey! I love your Dale Thomas comics.
Yes, someone actually sent this to me. Whether they were lying or not, I have no idea.
But the important thing is that: SOMEONE LOVES MY DALE THOMAS COMICS! :D.
To whoever wrote this awesome sentence: YOU ARE AWESOME. KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS. SINCERELY, LAURA. :D.
And would anyone else like to write a question or tell me how much they like the Dale Thomas comics? Because you can.
YOU DEFINITELY CAN.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Anyhoo, I went to my friend's house for, like, three days.
And we watched many movies like Hot Fuzz (weird movie, idk), She's All That (an average teen movie where the loser girl gets with the popular guy), Anastasia (a singing and dancing cartoon depicting bits of the Russian Revolution, idk), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Steve Martin is so funny, haha), Monty Python's And Now For Something Completely Different (really funny. It was basically a bunch of funny skits made by Monty Python) and probably other movies, idk.
And we watched several episodes of the Big Bang Theory (a TV series about a group of science nerds) and Black Books (a TV series about three people who own a bookstore and they go through many problems/arguments/etc). And we played Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers on the Wii. :D.
Haha. You may all view my latest Buddy comic. Because I know y'all want to. It shall be up on my DeviantArt laterz. ^_____^ (In the second scene, the thing on Dale's face is a pie, okay? And the purple filling splatters on his face and yeah).
Om nom nom pieeeee. Yay.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Wow. That's a big number seeing as I only blog about Dale Thomas and Glee and other random crap. :/.
And to overload your computer with cuteness, here is a picture:
And here is another picture to make your computer explode with cuteness:
And this is what y'all have to buy me for Christmas:
See, it's all the precious items that Voldemort put his soul into. Clever, huh?
So, my plan is to get this bracelet and put some of my soul into each item. AND THEN, I'LL BE INVINCIBLE~! lolwhut.
And all you readers are jumping out of your chairs going, "OMG, I FOUND HIM, I FOUND HIM!!11!!"
Amazing achievement. Y'all must be very proud.
Yeah, I can't be bothered doing Science at university. I'M BEING A GHOST INSTEAD. Epic win.
It seems like a tiring schedule but on Sunday, I can sleep so all is good. :D.
And that is all. I hope you enjoyed my lovely pictures. Because they are lovely. Totally.