Saturday, November 8, 2008

STUFF.

LOL, Wallace and Gromit is pretty funneh. ^_^
Y'know what else is funny?



Hopefully the video works.
Anyway, does anyone watch Supernatural?
I don't.

But my friend is OBSESSED with Jensen Ackles. (Well, a few of my friends are obsessed with Jensen Ackles)
Anyhoo, watch the video above. It is Jensen Ackles singing Eye Of The Tiger. It is really cool. But you can't fall in love with Jensen Ackles because some of my friends are married to him.
The video above is really cute. He's adorable and unignorable.
/tingtings

Never Miss A Beat is a good song too.
I LOVE IT.

ALSO: I have a new band that I like. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnwLf88t_Wc
The embedding was disabled. So I put the link above instead. X]
Anyway, Mr. Brightside is a AWESOME song. kk.

Their new song, Human, is also cool. I love it.

ALSO X2: I want P!nk's new album, Funhouse. It looks awesome.

3 comments:

J said...

I LUV THAT VIDEO CLIP!
AND SUPERNATURAL!
ESPECIALLY THAT EPISODE AND THE ONE BEFORE THAT WAS LYK AN OLD HORROR MOVIE!

I don't get how people think Jensen Ackles is hotter than Jared Padalecki (Sam) ...

Lol I think the Killers did that song that goes "cos somebody told me that u had a boyfriend that looked lyk a girlfriend that i hadnt ..." or something lyk that. It's a funny song :)

Laura said...

Yeah, the Killers are awesome. ^_^

Jensen Ackles is WAAAAAAAY cuter than Sam. And I don't even watch Supernatural.
I always want to watch it cos it looks like a good show but they ALWAYS put it on at 9:30. And once, it was on at 10:30. =[

J said...

NO, Sam's cuter ... get it rite :)