Saturday, November 8, 2008

I WANT CANDYYY!

Sorry to make you all hungry but I found these on Polyvore. ^_^

ALSO:

Okay, I'll explain.
THE T-SHIRT
It says stuff about chocolate. I like chocolate therefore I like the T shirt.
JEANS
Red skinny leg jeans. I have wanted them for ages, kk.
SHOES
Gabriella Cilmi wore black awesomely cool boots in her Sweet About Me video clip. Ever since, I have wanted a pair of my own.
BRACELET
I love candy. I also wrote the song, "I WANT CANDY!" Unfortunately some bitch took the credit for that song. I think it was Aaron Carter but don't quote me on that.
CHERRY CHAPSTICK.
Necessity just in case I walk past Katy Perry. Okay, okay, I promise not to go near Katy Perry. kk. ALSO X2: Video clip of Cupid's Chokehold is pretty cool. I love that song.

LOL.
I hope you enjoyed. ^_^

4 comments:

J said...

Lol, I luv that song I Want Candy!

Oh, I just remembered! I actually HAVE cherry chapstick! But I've never used it and probably never will unless I'm desperate.

Laura said...

LOL.
I have cherry chapstick but I haven't used.

Actually, mine isn't called "chapstick."
It is just a lipgloss that is cherry flavoured.
Oh well. It is still the same thing. ^_^

Laura said...

Actually, I lied.
I have some lip balm and I thought it was cherry but no, it's strawberry. EPIC FAIL. Now, Katy Perry won't like me. ;_;

Anonymous said...

off white shoes
off white
jordan 4
palm angels t shirt
jordan shoes
kevin durant shoes
goyard
yeezy shoes
hermes handbags
kyrie 8