(There may be spoilers okay, just bare with me)
We only saw Jacob's abs once though (highlight of the movie), but it was a great scene because Jacob got to strip off his top and then his pants and trust me, it was great.
And Renesme was SO. ADORABLE.
She was the cutest.
And Jamie Campbell Bower was there, he was one of the Volturi. And at one point, he tried to argue with the leader guy, and the leader was like, "umm stop" and I'm like, "YEAH, SHUT UP JACE."
One of the good vampires was like really hot, Garrett or something. And omg Benjamin.
Oh and then when the Volturi came (spoiler alert), they were all standing around discussing and then just as the Volturi were like, "lol, but what if this kid grows up and kills us all" and Alice came, and showed the leader her visions and then THE FIGHTING there was lots of fighting, it got scary, CARLISLE DIED and I may have gotten upset over that (because it wasn't in the book) and I'm pretty sure Seth and Leah and other wolves died and that was pretty sad omg and then they ended up killing Jane/Dakota Fanning, and they killed Jace/Caius/whoever (when I was like "NO, NOT JACE!" okay maybe not that loud but still) and omg when they killed the leader guy (Aro, I think, the guy with the weird face), I may have cheered b/c he sucks.
AND THEN all the fighting turned out to be Alice's VISION omg so all those people weren't really dead and once Aro saw the vision, he was like, "lol, let's get out of here, I don't wanna die" and quickly gtfo.
Oh and at the end, I didn't expect they'd go through all the characters/actors that have ever been in the Twilight saga.
But they did omg
I cheered when they mentioned Bree Tanner/Jodelle Ferland, haha. But she's so adorable, and I read that spin-off book and that was the saddest book ever, and I may have cried over Bree and Diego b/c they both died but IT WAS SO SAD.
They even mentioned Jessica/Anna Kendrick and the other school friends - they were the best omg.
"Hey Arizona, how you likin' the rain?"
"Hey you're from Arizona - aren't people from Arizona meant to be really tanned?"
"La Push, baby! It's La Push!"
"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, a princess"
Let's do best parts/worst parts.
- Jacob's abs
- Bella/Edward sex scene (especially when Alice goes before, "Have funnn!" and I was like, "oh they will~")
- Bella getting mad at Jacob was hilarious, especially when he said "Nessie" and Bella was like, "YOU NAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER" and it was hilarious
- Jace/Jamie Campbell Bower/whoever, idk anymore
- Carlisle and Esme - my adoptive parents, yeah
- Rosalie being all cute with the baby, like she'd be like, "My turn with Renesme!" and take the baby out of Bella's arms, hahaha.
- Emmett had some funny lines too omg
- oh and the hunting scene was done really well, how Bella didn't attack the deer, she attacked this lion thing that was about to attack the deer. SHE'S SO SMART OMG
- Bella/Edward sex scene not showing much (damn G rated movie!)
- Carlisle dying - I really want him to adopt me okay. Gosh.
- only one scene of Jacob's abs
- the fact that Charlie's relationship with Seth's mum was never delved into, so it just seems weird to me, idk idk, I'm happy for Charlie but idk shut up, like they never said (in the book or movie) whether Charlie and Seth's mum were dating or just friends, and also Seth's dad died at the end of New Moon or something, so it's a teeny bit early for the mother to start dating again? idk idk whatever
Well, the good outweighs the bad (idk, I think so) so I recommend you spend your hard earned cash on some quality entertainment that is Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Go on a Tuesday b/c cheap
I'm such a tightarse omg
Tuesdays are the best
I will miss Twilight omg, it's the end of an era and it's sad b/c no more twilight movies.
They should make the Spin-off of Bree Tanner into a movie SHUT UP, I'D WATCH IT and I'd bring a billion tissue boxes b/c sad and otp feels and just sad