Sunday, November 23, 2008

IDOL IS OVER. NOW CHANNEL TEN CAN PUT SOME SIMPSONS REPEATS ON. :)

YAY. Aus Idol is finally over!
It ended last night but don't ask me who won cos I didn't watch it.
Okay, I lied. I watched the Potbelleez and Kasey Chambers/Shane Nicholson. But then, I turned the TV off. The rest was BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.


The Potbelleez were awesome, kk. They sang a few of their hit singles. ^_^
And Kasey Chambers/Shane Nicholson sang rattlin' bones. I used to be all like, "EW, KASEY CHAMBERS.."
But now, I like her (and her husband) because they were on ROVEEEEEEEEEEE.


ALSO: When I watched Aus Idol (well, the first half), I noticed they were all OUTSIDE the Opera House and it was RAINING.
WHAT?
Don't they normally go INSIDE the Opera House? Isn't that the whole purpose of the Finale being at the Opera House because it's makes it seem special. I mean, you don't book out a place and then have the party in the carpark.


They should have every show outside the Opera House - with fireworks. That might make it MORE interesting, right?
And get rid of the Idol contestants and just have musicians that HAVEN'T been on Idol. Like The Killers or Gabriella Cilmi, etc.


I am smart. I could breathe some life into Australian Idol. And Big Brother. Well, you'd have to change the hosts of Big Brother. Kyle should not be the host. He is a d***head. Everyone knows that. And if you don't, you must be living in a hole.


Hamish and Andy could host Big Brother. They'd make it funny. Mike, Bree and Fitzy can continue to host Friday Night Live. They always make that funny.
Omg, Rove could host Big Brother. That would be awesome. If Rove can make a show like 5th Grader interesting than SURELY he could make BB interesting, right?

Oh well. Channel Ten could always bring back The Mole. I miss that show. ;_;

2 comments:

J said...

yes! australian idiot ova!

Laura said...

YAY! *celebrates*