Thursday, November 20, 2008

MY STORY. DO YOU LIKE?

Okay, this is a comic of Dale Thomas which I made. It's on my Deviantart, kk.
I know what you are all thinking: HOW DID THE CHAIRS BREAK?
Well, I can totally explain to you...

There once was a girl called Kylee,
Who came from the country
She was a prick
And wanted a dick
So she decided to hook up with Dale-y. (As in Dale Thomas, m'dears)

She hung around Dale Thomas
Managed to not cheer for the Bombers,
Broke some hearts
Let out some farts
Many girls wished they could have Dale Thomas. (Yes, Thomas rhymes with Thomas, kk)

Dale and Kylee lived in a house
Creatively built by a mouse
Broke a chair
She dyed his hair
And desperately wanted to be his spouse.

And yeah. That's pretty much the whole story.
I'm going to put it on my Deviantart. Good story, eh?

2 comments:

J said...

SPARKY poem, you have GOT to put that up!

Laura said...

Yeah, I put it on Deviantart. X]