It still sucks.
There's not much that happens in the off season of footy so yeah, it really sucks.
Here's some events to look forward to:
- Travis Cloke finally signing his $1 million contract. Thank god, we can breathe easy that he is staying, and he can breathe easy that he can afford that cake he's been eyeing off.
- Mad Monday. Seeing all their costumes and reading their drunk tweets on Twitter. Such as "GETTTT UPPPP". It's quite enjoyable.
- Brownlow. BACK TO BACK BROWNLOW MEDALS AND A SLAB OF BEER FOR SWANNY.
- Copeland Trophy. DAYNE BEAMS THE SUPERSTAR.
- Announcement of the fixture for 2013 a.k.a. where we find out we have to play Hawks, Carlton, West Coast (both in Perth), North, and Sydney not once, not twice but FOUR TIMES. Also that we never play the Suns or Giants because someone at the AFL hates our guts. Sigh.
- Caff's Big Shave. I desperately want a piece of his beard omg.
- The launch of Daisy's pink underwear range. I can't wait, I'm going to save up my pennies and buy several pairs, all signed by Daisy himself.
- The trip to Arizona. Mainly just the photos of their abs and other extremely muscular body parts. Mm.
- Chris Tarrant's modelling career. Enough said.
- The main draft/rookie draft/Trade Week(s). Where we somehow manage to get Jye Bolton back. I don't want anyone else, I just want Jye. SULK.
- Nab Cup premiers.
And then the season starts.
And we smash every team including Carlton who win the wooden spoon at the end. Serves Mick Malthouse right for LYING to us and then trying to steal our players. Not gonna happen, Mick.