Wednesday, November 26, 2008

STACY, YOUR MOM IS HOT.

It feels WAAAAY too hot today.
And I'm all like, "I'ma going to sit here and do nothing."
So that's what I shall do.

But I'm going to Subway today.
Cos I have to go to the school to give my Chemistry book to a year 10 doing Chemistry next year.
And I don't know which year 10 it is. So I have to meet my friend at Subway. ^_^

I'm planning to get a whole lot of cookies cos I can't get a Meatball Sub because one of my tooth is all like, "I'm going to cause you pain each time you eat."
And I'm all like, "Dude, just be like the other teeth. They are nice."

DUDE, WES MY CARR is also Quote of the Day today too.
Good quote. ^_^

I have had Stacy's Mom in my head all day. The song, not the person.
Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's Mom.
I will never get tired of that song.
One day, I'll meet a girl called Stacy. And I'll be all like, "STACY'S MOM HAS GOT IT GOING ON.."
And Stacy will be like, "Uh, dude. Have you ever met my mum? O_O"
And I'll be like, "K, dude. I'm just saying she's hot."

I shall leave now before you all get freaked out by my weirdness. X]

2 comments:

J said...

Lol, the tooth thing ...

When i had 'wiggly' front teeth I used to stick them outta my mouth to gross my mum out ^^

Laura said...

LOL. That's funny. ^_^