Monday, November 24, 2008

COMICS.

Okay. So I want to read some Roasted comics by Andy Riley.
So I decide to check on the Internet. I googled "Andy Riley Roasted"
And guess what? The stupid book with the Roasted comics is in ENGLAND. Damn you, England. I hate you.

I love reading comics by the way.
And Lili posted this website on her Twitter. And I was all like, "OMG, A COMIC BOOK THAT COMES OUT EVERY FRIDAY. I LOVE COMIC BOOKS!"
So I wanted to know where to buy these comics.
And the website was like, "You can only get the comics by subscription or phone, kk."
I clicked on the link and it said the subscription costed like 40 pounds to subscribe. THAT'S LIKE 90 BUCKS IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. WHAT??

Why are all good comic books from England?!
In Australia, we don't have cool comics (except Simpsons and Futurama).
And there are no comic book stores near me. Just bookshops, $2 shops, CD shops, clothes shops, food shops and other boring stuff. WHERE ARE THE COMIC BOOK STORES?

I want a comic book store with the Comic Book Guy in it. He'll be all like, "Worst. Episode. Ever."
And I'll be standing there laughing. ^_^

That's the end of my rant. I'm moving to England after I finish Year 12.
I'll go to Oxford University, live with Gabriella Cilmi and most importantly, I'll have my Roasted and DFC comics. Life shall be great. Come and join me if you want.

No comments: