Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BARACK OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT.

Obama won.
EPIC WIN.
Cos I didn't want Sarah Palin to win. Well, she couldn't win cos she wasn't running for President. But I just don't want Sarah Palin to be Vice President because when John McCain dies, God help us all.

Anyhoo, I went to school today.
The long weekend didn't seem long enough but oh well.

THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I've always wondered what it's like to live in America.
Like, is it basically the same as Australia?
Do they have the same shows on TV and the same movies in the cinemas?
Does the school bus come to all the students' houses before school like on the Simpsons?
Do they all celebrate on 4th July?
Does the government play a big part in people's lives?
Idk. =|

ALSO: Does every student wear casual clothes to school each day?
Or do they have uniforms?
Do they learn the same stuff in school - same curriculum?
Do all the Americans know about Australia? Like, do they know Australia exists?

Questions, questions, questions.
Did I bore you all?
I'm sorry. REALLY sorry.

3 comments:

J said...

It was pretty obcious Obama was gonna win

Most Americans go to school earlier than us and some schools have uniforms and others don't. Some of my friends have been there a few times. Keep forgetting to ask them what it's like tho ...
With the uniform thing, I don't think it's necessary for schools in Australia to have them but most do anyway ... I'm not sure tho ...

Laura said...

IT ISN'T NECESSARY TO WEAR A UNIFORM IN AUSTRALIA???
Gosh, why can't we all come in casual to school then?
Actually, I know the answer to that. My principal is an evil nun. EPIC FAIL.

J said...

Lyk I said, I'm not sure ...