Thursday, November 13, 2008

NO MORE YEAR 11 EXAMS!!! WOO HOO!

Well, I totally have no exams left. ^_^

GUESS WHAT IS HAPPENING ON WEDNESDAY?!
OMG. OMG. OMG.
There is a Hamish and Andy special on Wednesday at 7:30 pm. HAMISH AND ANDY!
That's even better news than BEN STILLER ON ROVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Thomas posted some pictures on his blog. =]
He is awesome.
Check out mah Deviant Art.
There are three comics about DALE THOMAS.
And I'm going to make more. kk.

Anyway, tomorrow is McHappy Day.
I don't know which celebrities will be at which McDonalds. I simply don't care. Because Dale Thomas is in America.
ALSO: I saw an ad and it said that soft serve cones are now 30 cents. So, I'm going to a McDonalds store close to my house, checking if there are any celebrities there and buying a soft serve cone. ^_^
And all of that will only cost me THIRTY CENTS! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ALSO X2: Did I tell you that William K. is going to be Writer In Residence on Monday? ^_^

2 comments:

J said...

:)
perhapses buddy franklin comics too?

Laura said...

OMG, YES!
And some Jimmy Bartel comics too.