Saturday, November 1, 2008

GOOD CHARLOTTE SHALL DIE. T_T

Some prick did this picture on DeviantArt.
One of my friends would not be happy with Avril being killed.
I shall hunt down whoever made this horrible picture. T_T
Now, excuse me, while I sing some great tunes.

HE WAS A BOYY. SHE WAS A GIRL.
HE WAS A PUNK. SHE DID BALLET.
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

HEY HEY YOU YOU! I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
(No, I don't like Dale's girlfriend)

YOU MAKE ME SO HAWT...
YOU'RE SO RIDICULOUS....
YOU MAKE ME WANNA SCREAM.. -screams for the sake of screaming-
-jumps from about 1 metre high-

Avril Lavigne may be really cool but GABRIELLA CILMI IS BETTER. ^_^
I didn't know what clothes to put on her.
But if you look closely, she's wearing red shoes.
FABULOUS.
RED SHOES ARE COOL. KK.

3 comments:

J said...

i think that good charlotte /avril lavigne thing is LOLable!
avril lavigne has some good sogs but. especially nobody's home

J said...

* songs ...
sogs be sparky tho

Laura said...

LOL, sogs... X]

Avril Lavigne is pretteh and awesome.
=]