My thoughts on that episode:
- When Quin was hugging Will, WHY DIDN'T TERRI TELL HIM ABOUT THE BABY? That would have been the PERFECT time to tell him. whut. :/. Just tell him already.
- Puck is a bitch. I never thought I'd say that. But I did. Basically, if you didn't watch it, Puck was "sexting" girls while babysitting with Quin. Why? Because he's immature. FAILL.
- Awkward moment #12893: While they sung True Colours, Quin would glance at Finn, then Rachel would glance at Finn, and then Kurt would glance at Finn. OH GOD, THIS IS, LIKE, A FOUR-WAY RELATIONSHIP. Awkward much?
- Puck, telling Quin what he does on Friday nights. He stands at 7/11 and waits for someone to offer him a beer. That sounds... fun?
- Also, what is Sue trying to do with the Glee Club? I don't get it. :/.
Good episode though.
Papa Don't Preach was a good song choice for Quin. :D.
She's a really good singer.