Monday, December 1, 2008

UGH.

Mood: depressed
Reason: There is only one day left in the competition and I am coming second. ='[

I want that book. But no, two people have to be ONE point ahead of me.
Only one.
All I need is the answer for Day 3 and I will be EQUAL with them. And then, it'll be a three-way-tie. I wonder if we will ALL get a copy of the book. That would be cool. And fair. ^_^

And one of the people winning the competition is also called Laura. And I swear she was the one who won the Jack Heath Fanfic Competition. DAMMIT.
I cried when I didn't win that one. I had worked SO hard on my two fanfics. EPIC FAIL.

I shall cheer up tomorrow. BECAUSE I'M SEEING TWILIGHT!!!! =D
Later, peeps.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

I SAW TWILIGHT!!!! IT....KICKED....MONKEY BUTT! :D

J said...

ive given up on the competition. ive already won one anyway ... so ...

Laura said...

I'm seeing Twilight tomorrow!!! ^_^