Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OMG, I CAN'T WAIT FOR TWILIGHT. I'M GONNA WET MY PANTS.

I was doing my Math Methods homework today (nerd!) and my radio was on. And Hughesy & Kate (yes, I woke up early today) were talking about the Twilight movie. And they were giving away tickets to an advanced screening of Twilight at Melbourne Central.
So, I was all like, "OMG, YAY!" And I nearly rang up but I decided not to.

Anyway, a little while later, I went to the Nova website and looked up when the advanced screening was. And it said, "December 8th."
HAHA. I'm seeing Twilight in a week (3rd December). Which means I don't need Hughesy and Kate to give me a ticket.
Actually, maybe I should get a ticket from Hughesy and Kate cos it'll be free, right?
I like free stuff. :)

And yeah.
I was on Facebook and someone had written, "DUDE, WES MY CARR."
And it cracked me up. I lol'd for, like, 10 minutes.
Because Wes Carr was the winner of Aus Idol this year. (Source - TV Week blog - I hope it's reliable)
I heard his debut single on the radio today. The song wasn't that bad. I think he's better than Casey Donovan and all the other winners. Towards the end of the song, he starts using a ~sexy voice. Nathan (from Faker) and Johnny (from Galvatrons) have ~sexy voices too. ^_^
Brandon Flowers (teh Killers) kinda has a ~sexy voice. I do him ~any day.

I shall be going now.
Later, peeps.
^_^

2 comments:

J said...

I still don't know if I'll be seeing Twilight or not ... but it doesn't really matter too much, cos the movie can't beat the book, no way Jose!

Laura said...

I'm definitely seeing the Twilight movie. I don't care that it won't be as good as the books. Anything with RPattz is good.