Friday, October 31, 2008

I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT. THE TASTE OF HER CHERRY CHAPSTICK. I HOPE MAH BOYFRIEND (DALE THOMAS) DON'T MIND IT. LOL. ^_^

Wow.
I was watching Video Hits this morning (Yes, I am a loser) and they played Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes (which is a fab song ^_^).
Anyway, at the start, there was a guy reading the newspaper and I think it was Patrick from FOB. (In this context, FOB doesn't mean that Patrick has just stepped off a boat).

Okay, that's not the point I'm trying to say.
I'm trying to say that Katy Perry (chick who kissed a girl and will probably do it again) was in that video clip and I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. O_O

Later on, I remembered that Katy Perry is dating Travis from Gym Class Heroes.

TAKE A LOOK AT MAH GIRLFRIEND, ~KATY PERRY. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE GOT. SHE'S NOT MUCH OF A GIRLFRIEND. SHE KEEPS KISSING RANDOM GIRLS AND I ACTUALLY DO MIND IT~.
LOL. I JUST MADE A SONG. 'CEPT I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. >_>

Anyway, I saw the Womanizer video clip. Again.
Britney Spears is so ~classy.
Sittin' on a photocopier and photocopyin' your bum is just cool cos Bart Simpson has done it.
(Well, Bart had 99 copies of his bum and he put them in each Mass Booklet at church. LOL)

And yeah.
I did a practice exam paper and I checked the answers. Then I realised that I only printed off half of the exam paper. EPIC FAIL.

2 comments:

J said...

Lol, mah dad lyks sing that Katy Perry song :) And I go, I AM WORRIED HERE! And he goes ??????? So I go "I hope mah boyfriend don't mind it" O_O
Good times ...

Laura said...

LOL.
Your dad is pretteh cool.

Whenever Forever Young by Youth Group comes on the radio, my mum starts to sing it.
And I'm always like, "You're not young anymore..."