Sunday, December 21, 2008

OMG.

Well.
Sorry for the non-existant blog posts. I went to Kyabram which is in the country and there was no interwebz. (Well, I didn't look for any interwebz; I just presumed there was none)

Anywayz, I was in Big W today. And I looked at the books. And there was no Loathing Lola. I searched the whole book section thingy. NONE. Damn you, Big W.
Epic Fail.

Meanwhile, there was a Manga Drawing Kit at Big W. I was like, "OMG! I want it! -goescrazy-"
It looked so cool. X']
ALSO: there was a cookbook that had all these cakes with different decorations on them. And now, I want a Dale Thomas cake for my birthday. Or The Simpsons. Or Twilight. idk.
And everyone will be like, "Ew, it's Dale Thomas. -vomits-"
And I'll be like, "More cake for me! ^_^"

ALSO X2: I saw a shotglass in What's New that said, "18." And I want it. Even though I don't drink alcohol. I'll just use it to drink orange juice or something. But yeah. There were also wine glasses and such that had "18" on them. ^_^

My 18th is like 3 months away. Actually, it is nearly two months away 'cause January 6th isn't far away. =]
I want to have a themed party. And I'll just have a pipe (filled with bubble stuff - idk, I saw it on the Simpsons). And people will be like, "Who are you dressed up as? O_O"
And I'll be like, "Kristen Stewart. :P"
Except Kristen Stewart smokes pot; not bubble mixture.

It'll probably be easier to just have a no-theme-party. 'Cause I'm lazy.
My cake will (hopefully) be a Dale Thomas cake. And I'll take a zillion photos of it. ^_^

I shall go now.
Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

I luv looking thru those manga drawing books :) just for ideas and tips and stuff cos they always have soem in them.

Laura said...

I know.
The one I found in Big W was really good. D:
I have always wanted to draw Manga because the cartoons look really good. But I don't really know how.