Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DALE THOMAS IS AWESOMENESS.

Well, well, well.
Dale Thomas decided to make a post on his blog.
He replied to my comment. And I was all like, "OMGDUDEYOU'RESOAMAZINGOMG -dies-"
^_^

ALSO: Dayne Beams is one of the new recruits at teh Collingwood. He is all like covered in ink. So Dale was like saying, "Yeah, the ink is getting pretty popular here at Collingwood. But I don't think I'll get one..."
And I commented that saying, "DUDE DON'T GET A TATTOO UNLESS YOU ARE A GUY LYK MITCHELL JOHNSON."

And yeah. X']
But Dayne Beams is all like, "I'M SO TOUGH AND FIERCE."
Unlike Mitchell Johnson, who has piercings and tattoos, is like, "I DON'T HAVE A TATTOO. >_>"
Cos Mitchell doesn't show-off his tattoos.

As for me, piercings and tattoos are not my thing. Reasons are 1) cbf and 2) it would hurt.
Enough said. =P

6 comments:

Aidan said...

I was thinking I'd like to get my ear pierced but for the same two reasons I have decided not to get it done. Also it looks stupid, I've decided. I'd never get tattoos. They're gross and stupid and ugly and stuff.

Laura said...

Yeah. If I ever got a tattoo, I'd get a temporary one. Therefore, if I hated it after awhile, I can remove it EASILY. Ha!

Aidan said...

Temporary tattoos are the most awesome thing ever. Freddo ones are cool. You get them out of the share packs. We had them at school at one of the multiple parties we had in various subjects...

It were fun except I couldn't get it off for weeks...

Gah so hard to type on my iThing.

Laura said...

There are:
iPhones
IPods
iRivers
iTrips
And plenty more.

AND NOW, there are iThings.
I'll go and buy one now. Brb.

J said...

iTrips? WTH?

Laura said...

I think an iTrip is something where you connect your iPod to the car. Or something like that. Idk.
My older bro used to have one but I think he lost it. =[