Monday, December 29, 2008

SOUTH AFRICA: EPIC FAIL.

Ugh. Can't Australia win against South Africa?
Just bowl them out already. Geez..

Anyhoo, last night I saw The Curious Case Of Benjamin Buttons with my cousins and brothers and yeah.
It has Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in it.
Basically, it is just about Benjamin who is born as an 80-year-old and he gets younger instead of older.
So, you'd already know what'll happen.
But the silly thing was - it got draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged out for 2 and a half hours when we already knew what would happen. idk.

I wouldn't recommend seeing it.
It's more of a romance-epic-adult-movie.
And there are funny parts. Like a few times, a guy would be like, "Did y'know I got struck by lightning 7 times?"
lmao.

Meanwhile, I'm reading Loathing Lola.
Good book.
Extremely good book. ^_^

Speaking of good books, if you liked Twilight, read THIS.
By THIS, I mean Kerrelyn Sparks' series called Love At Stake.
The fisrt book is How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire.
Omg. Yes, I will be reading this series. Except if it isn't up to my standards then I will only read the first book. I don't think any romantic-teenage-couples can beat Bella and Edward. X']

That is all.

No comments: