Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TV SHOWS.

I feel like blogging about nothing in particular.
I was going to write a Top 10 Movies/Books/People/idk. But I'm too lazy.
So, I'll just review some TV shows that happened this year (2008) in no particular order.
  1. The Simpsons - Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Always been awesome and always shall.
  2. Futurama - See above.
  3. Rove - So funny. I love Petespace, Carrie at the Newsdesk, Rove's Monologue, Things I Love, 20 bucks in 20 seconds, Help Me Hughesy and every other part. X']
  4. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader - Rove can make anything awesome. He should have been the host for Big Brother/Australian Idol/any other boring show.
  5. Big Brother - I only watched Friday Night Live (Yay Mikey, Bree and Fitzy!) because that's all I ever watched. The Daily Shows, Eviction Shows and Nominations Shows are too boring for me. And I absolutely HATE Kyle.
  6. Australian Idol - I only watched two episodes - one of them was when Brooke left (Damn!) and the another was when Gabriella Cilmi performed. I don't really care for Idol contestants. Once they leave the show, they don't really do anything. It is kinda like 15-seconds-of-fame.
  7. The Biggest Loser - I didn't watch this. Neither did the rest of Australia. Well, I presume no one watched it because WHO WOULD WATCH A STUPID SHOW ABOUT FAT PEOPLE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT??????? idk.
  8. The Amazing Race - Omg. The Frat boys were meant to win. ;_; Oh well. It was a good season though. lmao.
  9. So You Think You Can Dance Australia - Nat Bass is a good host. I liked SYTYCDA. I was going to watch the American version but I never did. (Epic Fail). Anyway, the Australian version was ^_^.
  10. 90210 - Ha! I watched this show once ('cause a family friend made me) and I was so bored that I slept for half of it. My attention span is extremely short.
  11. Friends - I saw the episode where Joey comes in wearing a Superman outfit. And he's like, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" lol. And they bought Joey a spider and he was terrified of spiders and ran into the closet. And later on, he comes out of the closet in a Superman costume. X']
  12. Kath & Kim - Awesome show. I've never seen the American version but the Australian version is funny as, bro. I was in JB HI FI and there was a box set of Kath & Kim for 100 bucks. And I'm like to my mum, "I WANT IT FOR MAH BIRTHDAY!!!11."
  13. Don't Forget The Lyrics - It's a good show. I hate it how they have WAAAAAAAY too many ad breaks. FAIL.
  14. Hamish and Andy Regifted - This show was hilarious. I liked the ghosting and the doorknocking. And everything else. ^_^
  15. Before The Game - Dale Thomas won Tool of the Week twice! And he won Tool of the Year!! YAY. But yeah. Good show. Dear Dale Thomas, your new year's resolution is to win Tool of the Week three times. kk.
  16. AFL - Ah, Dale Thomas. You make the AFL heaps more interesting.
  17. Cricket - Hauritz and Johnson are so adorable. ILY.

And that's all that I can think of. Enjoy the New Year!! ^_^

No comments: