Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ily, KStew. X']

http://www.cracked.com/article_16878_if-twilight-was-10-times-shorter-100-times-more-honest.html
Click it. It is so funny.
James is all like, "Your family likes murder, eh? My family are into Scrabble. ^_^"
And when Kristen gets asked what she likes doing, she's like, "I like smokin' pot on my porch in front of the paparazzi. D:"
Oh, KStew. When I told you to "put that in your pipe and smoke it," I didn't mean it literally.

I love the whole "pepper spray" thing in the movie. Charlie was brilliant. X']
lmao.

Anywayz, I'm halfway through the Everything Beautiful book by Simmone Howell. And I worked out how to use those white things. ^_^
Apparently Christians use them to remember scriptures and stuff. Well, stuff that. Cbf remembering scriptures.
I just wrote "Dale Thomas" on one side, "Gabriella Cilmi" on another side and "Twilight" on the other side.
My three favourite things in the whole world.
Uh huh.
And then, I'll decorate it all pretty and stuff. And everyone will be like, "-rolls eyes-"

The book (Everything Beautiful) is really good. Sometimes, I can relate to Riley. But sometimes I can't. For example, she smokes and has sex and drinks alcohol and swears.
Um, yes. Because y'know, every teenage girl does those things. NOT.
Those four things are the exact four things THAT I DON'T WANT TO DO EVER.
Smoking = cancer.
Alcohol = liver damage
Sex = AIDS/bbz.
Swearing = idk. Loss of good reputation? Ugh, I don't know.

My point is: Those four things are EVIL. k?

But Riley and I have the same views on some things.
-We are fat. (Okay, I'm not 82 kilos but still. 60 kilos is close enough)
-We are not "model Christians." I mean, I don't go to church regularly.
-We both think "Chocolate = God"

In other words, if me and Riley had an eating contest, it would be even. kk.

I am going now. X']
Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

LOL
that twilight thing was HILARIOUS. Seriously :)

Laura said...

I know right!