Sunday, December 21, 2008

I can't be bothered thinking up a title for this post.

Tomorrow, the Australian cricketers will be in Fed Square, Melbourne.
I'll go there and kidnap Mitchell Johnson. And I'll be like, "Oh hai, ^_^"
And he'll be like, "Uh, dude... -leaves-"
Well, if he leaves, that would be awfully mean.

I saw an advertisement today and it said, "This book [Gilly's biography] is Adam Gilchrist."
And I'm like, "I WANT IT!"

I can't wait for New Moon to come out in cinemas.
I want to know which actor will be playing Seth. Hopefully a really cute guy. Then I can fall in love with him. ^_^

Anywayz, I shall shut up with my pointless posts. If I continue my pointless posts, I shall have to rename this blog "POINTLESS TALES" instead of "ZOIDBERG TALES."

3 comments:

J said...

-><-
o

Some constipated whacko

J said...

Argh it didnt work out properly!

Laura said...

I'm sure it did. D: