Thursday, December 25, 2008

TWILIGHT AND CHRISTMAS.

Christmas was yesterday.
And I ate too much. Ugh.
Well, we had a massive turkey and ham. Like, massive. Enormous. Bigger than an elephant.

For the presents, I got The Lab by Jack Heath (yay!), The Killers album, chocolate and heaps more.
My mum was going to buy me Loathing Lola but no, it was sold out of copies at all the bookshops in Melbourne. EPIC FAIL.
And I didn't get my gorilla or the drum kit. ;_;

But yeah. On Christmas, my cousins and my nana came around and we had a big lunch. And then, some people had a nap and others played the Wii or table tennis. And then, we had a massive dinner with, like, three cakes for dessert. (I ate so much cake - I feel proud)

And on Christmas Eve, guess what I did?
I went to the cinemas with my cousins. AND WE SAW TWILIGHT. D:
One of my cousins hadn't seen it and the other cousin had.
But we all still enjoyed it. ^_^

I love Eric and Mike. They are so funny. X']
But I still have to close my eyes for the Fight scene.
That is scary.

My favourite parts would be the "...Awhile" part, the pepper spray jokes, and the time when Bella meets the Cullen family. ^_^

I shall go now. (:
Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

read the lab yet? it s a pretty good boook, i read it a while ago.

Laura said...

Nope. Haven't started The Lab yet.
I suck.