Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LMFAO

14 days till Christmas.
Which means 14 days till I get mah Loathing Lola book. And I srsly can't wait that long. I want it now. NOW NOW NOW. /moan

ALSO: On Monday, guess what happens? I get mah results for Biology. ^_^
Well, I don't want my result unless it is over 30. If not, I doubt I can do the Science degree.
Cos I think I'd need two Science-y subjects to do the Science degree. WHY DID I NOT DO BIOLOGY IN YEAR 12?????????? Epic Fail.

I did some more comics today.
I have a few more characters for the Dale Thomas Comics. (Or the DTC)
There is: Jimmy Bartel (did y'know he's doin' a business degree or something?), Richo (y'know like RICHO RICHO MAN I WANT TO BE A RICHO MAN) and Akmal Saleh.
Well, I haven't done the comic with Akmal but I will.

BTW: I had a request to do Toby Thoolen (from Collingwood) but 1) I don't really know him and 2) I can't draw.

The comics shall be up on Deviantart soon-ish.
I'll tell you when they are on there. X']

2 comments:

Aidan said...

this mystery is getting more mysterious each mysterious minute.'. LOL, scooby doo.

Laura said...

Uh huh. X']