Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TWILIGHT FTW!!

I just found Lola by The Kinks on my iTunes.
I've had it in my head ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY (and night ^_^)
Good song, though. =]

Anyway, on Monday night, I looked outside (Idk why) and there was a smiley face in the sky. Apparently two planets had come close to each other and the moon was underneath like a smile.
You can read more about it here.
It was pretteh.

Anyhoo, I am one point behind in the lovely competition.
Today, I'll be at Chaddy so I can check out the bookstore to see if they have any 2008 books. So then, I'll have the answer for Day 3 and it shall be EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

I'M SEEING TWILIGHT TODAYYYY!!! ^_^
I'm so excited.
OMG.
Totally.
I can't wait.

Yesterday, the Simpsons weren't on TV at all.
I was so disappointed.
EPIC FAIL.
But I cheered myself up because I'M SEEING TWILIGHT.

I really want to read Loathing Lola. And I'll just sit there reading and I'll be like, "LOLA. LO-LO-LO-LO-LO. LOLA. etc."
It shall be great.
I'm in a really good mood today.
Idk why. >_>

Later, peeps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Twilight has lots of blood and gore...
although I suspect not. I always wanted Bella to become a vampire and then decide to run off with someone else.

It'd be more realistic.

She'd run off with vampire Dale Thomas

Laura said...

LOL.
After being with Edward for 1 year, she'd just be like, "I'm sick of you. Buh bye."

And she'd run off and become Slut!Bella.
The end!

J said...

LOL sparky story

Anonymous said...

the first time i told someone my book was called: Loathing Lola, he goes: "l l l l looollaaaa"
me:"... whoa, thats a weird noise."
second person i tell on a different day goes: "l l l l looolaaaaa"
me:"is everyone playing a joke on me?"
*william youtubes song. it gets stuck in his head. he subsequently writes it into his novel.