Monday, December 8, 2008

MY ORAL PRESENTATION.

Okay, for my Oral: Should I do Ben Cousins, Plastic Bags, Abortion or Other?
I have done some info on abortion so I'm thinking I should just stick with that.
But with the Plastic Bags issue, I could be like, "HOBOS HAVE LUGGAGE TOO, Y'KNOW!"
And with the Ben Cousins issue, I can be like, "DAMN YOUUUUU, MICK MALTHOUSE! WHY DON'T YOU WANT BEN, HUH HUH HUH? -rants-"

Except the issue has to be something recent. Cos I'm presenting the oral next year. Which will be 2009. And I don't want people being like, "UH, WHEN WAS THIS ISSUE IN THE MEDIA? WASN'T IT LIKE AGES AGO???"

ALSO: With the abortion, I could be like, "THE FETUS HAS FINGERNAILS." And everyone will be like, "HONEST TO BLOG?" And I'll be like, "UH HUH."

Okay, fine. I'll leave.
P.S. It's Aidan's birthday tomorrow. Just telling you. kk.

2 comments:

J said...

Do abortion. Gross everyone out. Fun.

Laura said...

Yeah, grossing everyone out shall be fun!
So exciting. :P