Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MAMMIA MIA WAS AWESOMENESS.

This is a good book review for the book that I won (and it hasn't arrived yet).
I can't wait to read it. ^_^

Anyway, I watched Mammia Mia last night. It was AWESOME.
The girl, Sophie, is played by the actress who played Karen in Mean Girls. So I kept thinking her name was Karen and not Sophie. (I am slightly weird).
ALSO: I kept expecting Sophie to be like, "LET'S ALL GO TO TACO BELL!" or "THERE'S A 33% CHANCE THAT IT'S ALREADY RAINING!"

But Meryl Streep is a good actress. She was singing Dancing Queen (I think) while jumping on the bed and SHE'S SIXTY YEARS OLD?
She is ten years older than my mum AND SHE IS SO ENERGETIC!
Whoa.

Pierce Brosnan was a good singer. -cough-
He should have been like, "BOND. JAMES BOND."
And his name should have been James. X']
Colin Firth should have been Darcy (or Mr. Darcy) because I kept getting confused.
Besides all of that, it was a fabulous movie. The songs were great (even though I had only heard three of them) and the acting was fabulous.

Anyhoo, I shall go now.
Y'know what is REALLY FUNNY?
This~!
And I haven't even read the book! lmao

No comments: