Friday, December 12, 2008

YAY.

I watched Madagascar last night.
It was hilariously funny and always shall be. :]
My favourite character would have to be Alex and King Julien XIII. And, of course, the little cute lemur. X']
Anyway, one of the scenes went kinda like this:

Alex: Stay away from me, Marty. I'm a monster.
Marty: No, I'm not afraid of you. We're best friends.

Twilight fans, what does this remind you of?
Alex is like Edward and Marty is like Bella. Wow, everything relates to Twilight... shut up.

But yeah. I want to see Madagascar 2. I love the penguins. I wonder if the Lemurs will be there. I hope so. They cannot call it Madagascar without inviting the inhabitants of Madagascar.
My favourite quote is: EXCUSE ME, YOU ARE BITING MY BUTT!
LOL. I could watch Madagascar a million times and I still wouldn't be sick of it.

I saw Twilight yesterday. ^_^
And I had a dream last night where Dale Thomas told me that he was a vampire. Then we had vampire sex and I was a vampire too. Scott Westerfeld > SMeyer. No offence.
Anyway, yesterday when I went to my friend's house, I stopped at teh Subway and got 6 cookies. WHUT? I'M A PIG.
And then, at my friend's house, I had ice-cream. It was like chocolate brownie ice cream. Something like that. ^_^

I still don't know what the white thingies are that came with mah book that I won. I'm like, "Dude, you gave me two of them and no instructions. I'm not that smart."

I get my Biology results on Monday. Should I be excited?
And I can buy 1984 on Monday! EPIC WIN.
ALSO: The video clip for Decode is pretteh cool. Cos Bella and Edward are in it. And other Twilight peeps and stuff. =P

I shall go now.
Later, peeps.

No comments: