Friday, December 26, 2008

BOXING DAY SALES.

I went to the city for the Boxing Day Sales.
It was like crowded. We basically just went to Myer, David Jones and some of the shops near there.
I found this totally cool lolly shop. And it gave out free samples. X']
(Well, I'd been there before 'cause we went there in year 9 - I still remember that!)

And I was looking at the books in Myer. And I looked for Loathing Lola. And my patience is limited so after about 10 minutes, I stopped looking and started reading Hamlet (Do you believe in ghosts? ^_^).
And I was kinda laughing while reading Hamlet. And some girl came up next to me and picked up the book right next to Hamlet. And I looked at the cover and guess what that girl had picked up??
LOATHING LOLA. D:
So I picked up another copy of Loathing Lola and bought it. The queue was SO long but I didn't care. I had Loathing Lola. YAY!

I didn't end up buying Hamlet though.
Well, I wasn't planning to but it is so ^_^ that I nearly did.

Anyway, we walked around the city for God-knows-how-long.
My feet were hurting. ;_;
But I had a milkshake and a muffin.
Delicious. (:

In 1984, Winston gets taken to the Miniluv (I love Newspeak ...shut up) and he doesn't know whether it is day or night.
So, whenever someone comes to his room, he is like, "Do you know the time?!"
And they are always like, "Uh, no. Why?!"

If I lived in 1984, I'd walk around saying, "DOUBLEPLUSGOOD!! DOUBLEPLUSGOOD!!"
And everyone would be like, "O_O! WHUT?"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-A.

Ahem. I just had to add the 'A' onto 'LOL'.
Loathing Lola is a fabulous book.
Why didn't Katie get chosen for the reality TV show? She is fierce and a good role model. She's all like to Courtney, "Be fierce lyk a tiger. GRRRRR!"
Courtney was really good convincing the panel to let her be on the reality TV show. Grr.

^_^
And yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Chadstone for the sales lol.
I'm reading Hamlet for the second time because I have to for Literature :/.

Laura said...

Well, I have never read Hamlet. I suck.

J said...

finished loathing lola yet?
is sparky book ^^

Laura said...

Nah, I haven't started reading Loathing Lola yet.
I'm already reading 1984 and then, I want to read Bombshells and Inheritance and stuff. ^_^