Monday, December 22, 2008

THIS IS BIG BROTHER. YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED.

WHUT?
Click on the link. Is the movie Marley & Me (that is coming out in cinemas) the same as the book Marley & Me?
If so, I want to see the movie.
Okay, fine. I just want to read the book because the book review seemed really good. ^_^
Books > Movies.

2 more sleeps till Christmas.
Hopefully, I will get Loathing Lola for Christmas.
Because I really, really, really, really, really want to read it. Really.

In the meantime, I'm reading 1984. ^_^
Winston Smith and Julia have just joined the Dark Side.
Like we didn't see that coming.
Well, it isn't really the Dark Side but I'm calling it that because if Big Brother finds out someone is against him, he'll evict you. And Gretel Killeen will be like, "IT'S TIME TO GO... -dramatic pause- ... WINSTON SMITH!"
And then, they vanish from society and everyone forgets them. D:

Well, Winston hasn't been evicted. Not yet, anyway. Idk.

I'll stop talking about 1984. X']
Good book, though.
I keep expecting Big Brother to announce over the telescreens, "THIS IS BIG BROTHER. HOUSEMATES: GO TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY" in that deep, sexy voice of his.

Ah well. Maybe BB could just be like, "THIS IS BIG BROTHER" or "ASSUME NOTHING. EXPECT ANYTHING" or even "YOU WANT TO GET IN MY ~PANTS? I DON'T THINK SO."

No comments: