Sunday, December 14, 2008

YAY.

Well, well, well.
I got 31 for mah Biology study score. For those who don't know, it's like 31/50. :D
I don't really care about the Biology study score cos it was like an extra subject. I mean, I still had to study and stuff. ^_^

And I got a B+ for Unit 4 Biology. Ha!
I am happy. Cos I only got a C+ for Unit 3 Biology. Which means I have improved. YAY.

ALSO: The book I'm reading at the moment is so chagrin. Okay, fine, it just mentions the word chagrin. And I got all excited cos it reminded me of Twilight. X']
Jodie Picoult > SMeyer. No offence. Actually SMeyer is still good. She wrote about Edward. =]

It would be cool if SMeyer or Jodie Picoult were Writer-in-residence. LOL.
Except I prefer Jack Heath or William "whatever-his-surname-is". They are funny. Hilarious.
^_^

Sorry about the epic fail of the date love/date hate list. I had no idea what to do. I'm sorry. I'm a noob, I just have to admit that. :(

Anywayz, I shall leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. Wow, there are more e's in "leave" than "Stephenie Meyer". That's scary.

6 comments:

Aidan said...

I love JPicoult. Which one you reading? Or read? My mum has got most of them.

Laura said...

I'm reading The Pact. Which is awesome.
Chris Harte is epic love.
And Melanie is so fierce.

Aidan said...

Ewwwww. The pact is terrible. Perfect Match and Nineteen Minutes are much better.

Laura said...

Why is The Pact terrible?
(I'm halfway through it - don't spoil it)

I like Chris Harte and Melanie (fierceness!).

Aidan said...

It's too slow.

J said...

Lol, ANYTHING having more 'e's in it than Stephenie Meyer is scary as ...

Never read a JPicoult book ... :"(